Conditions of participation
Participants have completed the distance of 42km under 7 hours or have completed 21km in less than three hours and must sign the contract of releasing the kit.
Participants have completed the distance over 15km and must sign the contract of releasing the kit.
- Participants must sign the contract of releasing the kit.
- Participants under 13 years old must have guarantor sign the contract of releasing the kit.
- Failure to run across all timing mats will result in a DID NOT FINISH (DNF)
- Arrive at least 30 minutes before your flag off time
- Bib must not be altered, modified, folded or crumpled. (Do not remove timing device)
- Pin bib at all four corners in the front and do not cover bib
- Dispose of rubbish in designated bins.
- Keep moving after crossing the finish line.
- Move to the left if you decide to slow down.
- At the aid station, signal to a volunteer to inform them of your needs.
- Try not to run more than two abreast.